Welcome to the Law Office of Donald L. Brooks
Donald L. Brooks is licensed to practice law in the State of Florida. He practices law primarily in Palm Beach and Martin Counties, Florida. The office is located in Northern Palm Beach County. Donald L. Brooks started the practice of law in North Palm Beach, Florida in 1974 in a general practice firm and has handled cases involving many different areas of the law during his career.
He continues to concentrate on the following areas of the law:
- Probate and estate administration and representing personal representatives, heirs and beneficiaries
- Preparation of wills and trusts, living wills, and durable powers of attorney.
- Real estate matters, including the purchases and sales of real property from beginning to end, including the negotiation and drawing up of the contracts of sale, acting as closing and title agent (similar to a title company, except you have a lawyer working for you), handling the closing and document preparation, and issuing title insurance for the owner and lender as an agent for Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, and the post-closing matters.
- Landlord-tenant matters, leases and evictions.
- Contracts and contractual disputes, litigation and trial work
- Incorporation of businesses, and the buying and selling of businesses
While he does not currently handle personal injury, bankruptcy, family law, or criminal matters, Mr. Brooks has practiced in these areas in the past and that helps in representing current clients to consider options which single practice attorneys cannot since they don’t have the breadth of experience of Mr. Brooks.
Donald L. Brooks charges reasonable fees for his services, plus costs and expenses. Many clients call to discuss their case and Donald L. Brooks is willing to provide the convenience of saving the client a trip to the office by discussing their case on the telephone.
Depending on the matter, there may or may not be a charge for an initial conference if you do not hire the firm.
: The advice you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.